NEW TEMP FORUMS: Ryupets Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Writing To-Do List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unchosen
Admin

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Writing To-Do List Alienlollypop

Alien Lollipop

"The awesomeness of this lollipop demonstrates that it truly is from another planet. You might want to be a bit careful..."

Writing To-Do List 29d7adt

Food Keeper welcome message(also needs a name)

Name: Cindy? I don't know what names should be like.. Razz
"Why, welcome to my little shop. Here you can find tons of delicious foods for you and your pets."

Terms and Conditions I'm not sure about the first

1- Ruypets and all its contents, including art,writing, programming, etc belongs to ________ and is copyrighted by the law. By using this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.

2- You must be 13 years of age or older to play Ruypets, unless you have you parents permission.

3- Posting sexual, inappropriate or offensive content about religions, politics or racism is prohibited at all parts of the site.

4- Creating or using any cheats, hacks or third party programs in the games will get your account immediately banned. So is abusing of bugs that occur to the site.

5- Creating or using more than one account for is forbidden.

6- You must, in all cases respect the staff and members of Ruypets. If you have a problem, contact the staff and we will find a resolution.

7- Do not ask for passwords or any personal information of other users. It is also forbidden to give out this information for your own protection.

8- You may not pretend to be part of the staff for any reason. This infraction may lead to major consequences.

Not respecting these terms and conditions may lead to:
A suspension
A ban
An IP ban

Did I miss anything Very Happy? I'm not sure about the first rule... about the law and all, so you guys can fix that if it's not right.

Strawberry Syrup

Writing To-Do List 15

"This delicious syrup is made of pure strawberries. Can you taste the nature?"

Blueberry Pie

Writing To-Do List 13

"A blueberry pie fresh from the kitchen. How can you resist this smell?"

Raspberry Pie

Writing To-Do List 14

"They say raspberries are the fruit of knowledge... Okay they don't, but they are delicious!"
Back to top Go down
https://ryupets.darkbb.com
Blakish

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Ok I did those two. I'd like to know just if my shopkeeper is okay with the name and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 am

Hey Blackish, it's so great to be working with you again. ^^ (It's me, Richy) =)

I love your alien lollipop description. =)

As for the shopkeeper, I think Cindy's a great name. =)
Back to top Go down
Balefire

Balefire

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am

It seems all of us old lurapets staff have moved to ryupets xD.

Also when i looked at the shop keeper i got a cindy/wendy vibe so cindy is good =D
Back to top Go down
Blakish

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 am

Haha okay. Ahh Lura people Razz! Hey Richy nice to work with you again Smile
Back to top Go down
unchosen
Admin

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:51 am

Great job blackish, and Cindy is a great name for the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Blakish

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Forum Descriptions

Ryupets Talk

"Come chat about what's new on the site: a plot? a new pet? This is the place for all the gossip!"

General Talk

"Got something you really need to tell someone? For sure there's someone who wants to know, right here!"

Newbies

"Are you new? Want to introduce yourself to the other users, maybe make some friends? You've come to the right place."

Help & Assistance

"Something wrong? Need some help? Perhaps there's a bug on the site? Come notify us here, so we can fix it."

Art & Graphics

"This is where you can let your creativity flow. Share and display the different masterpieces you create!."

Shops
"Just restocked your shop and need buyers? Want to go on a small shopping spree? You will find everything to suit your needs in this forum."

Clubs
"Need a club? Need members? What more is there to say, the forum name says it all!"

Auctions

"Advertise your auctions here to find potential buyers. And if you're a lurker, you might find a good deal!"

Trades
"For both buyers and sellers, this place is great! Find sweet deals, buy low sell high, all of this in one place!"

Last edited by Blakish on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unchosen
Admin

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Art & Graphics description needs to be changed. There is no buying or selling art on Ryupets.
Back to top Go down
Blakish

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Ok I will do that. Sadly Sad Hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blakish

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Writing To-Do List PassionFruit
Passion Fruit
Whether you are passionate about something or not, you can still enjoy this great tasting fruit!

Writing To-Do List Shamrockcopy
Shamrock
Oh, a shamrock, how lucky! I'd say go play poker or bingo, I'm sure you will win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Writing To-Do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing To-Do List   Writing To-Do List Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing To-Do List
Page 1 of 1