NEW TEMP FORUMS: Ryupets Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My introduction to ryupets :).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timecatcher

My introduction to ryupets :). Empty
PostSubject: My introduction to ryupets :).   My introduction to ryupets :). EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 am

Hey everybody, im Timecatcher I stumbled across Ryupets when looking for good websites to join and hopefully become an artist ^^, however since my art isnt as good as the site requires (yet anyway) I had also been learning PHP for maybe my own site or to help with a site at somepoint in the future. I contacted Unchosen and he hired me so that I could continue learning and help with a site like I've been wanting to Smile. So yah im a programmer I guess and its nice to be here with all you guys!

Thanks, TC.
Back to top Go down
Blakish

PostSubject: Re: My introduction to ryupets :).   My introduction to ryupets :). EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Hey Smile Welcome to Ryu. I'm a writer here. Hope you enjoy yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timecatcher

PostSubject: Re: My introduction to ryupets :).   My introduction to ryupets :). EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Hehe thanks Smile. Im enjoying it already! Oh and if your not too busy theres two more games I coded that you can now try on the actual site, rock paper scissors and price guess.

TC.
Back to top Go down
anoer

PostSubject: Re: My introduction to ryupets :).   My introduction to ryupets :). EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 am

Welcome to Ryupets TimeCatcher !
Sorry for the late reply c:
It's been so long I've been here ^^;

I know you're pretty awesome, and I hope you enjoy more than enjoy her Very Happy (xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My introduction to ryupets :).   My introduction to ryupets :). Empty

Back to top Go down

My introduction to ryupets :).
Page 1 of 1