NEW TEMP FORUMS: Ryupets Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakish

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 pm

Name: Mariya
Email: mariyaandreeva@hotmail.com
References: Lurapets, Sujipets, Sensipets & others
Examples:

Note: This is an invented pet, no image reference or anything.

Ishus

Ishus are talented pets, that come from the land of Jinki where they are honored and respected by all living creatures. Having a long feline body with majestic wings to help them fly over the large territory of their planet, Ishus can adjust to cold or hot weather, their fur changing to either refresh them, or keep them hot, depending on the season. They are great battle pets, as their sharp claws and teeth are good weapons against any rival, but also friendly and faithful to their owners. Their original color fur color is brown, but as they spread through many different types habitats, "modern" Ishus have adjusted and developped many differences to their ancestors.

Spooky Tales

"You probably don't want to know about the spooky creatures that are hidden in the pages of this book. It's been around for centuries, no one knows what dark secrets it holds."

Christmas Cake

"A delicious traditional Christmas cake for everyone to enjoy. Let it bring joyful and merry memories to the table on Christmas Eve."

Note: I invented this location while writing

Selm

Selm is a world lost in time. Deserted for many years by its people, it has now been rediscovered by mighty explorers who searched their whole lives for this lost kingdom. Selm now holds a new population that is very attached to it's planet and wants to make the most of it.

Some call Selm "the history world" as it holds historical and antique artifacts from the beginning, the creation of the universe. Homes and inhabitants vary from the part of history they like best. Some have pyramids for houses, other have palaces or little huts. The climate is very hot, rain refreshes the temperature about once a month, and it rarely rains for over an hour.

Life is sometimes hard for the Selmians, but they wouldn't leave their planet for anything. Rumors say that a scientist has discovered a hole that leads to the center of the planet, where the air is cooler and more liveable, but no one believes such non sense.

Few rivers and seas are found on Selm, as they all disappear due to evaporation, but many plants and trees without any water needs survive on the planet. The fruits and roots of this vegetation consists the main food of the Selmians, as well as the creatures that live there.
Back to top Go down
Nickx11

Nickx11

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Good luck. ;]
You're good.
Back to top Go down
Blakish

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kabutar

Kabutar

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
TheTeen

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:31 pm

I noticed a few grammar mistakes in your descriptions, but otherwise, you have great descriptions!Smile
Back to top Go down
Blakish

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah probably are a few. I go to school in french so english isn't my first language.
Back to top Go down
TheTeen

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Understandable:) Even those who have English as a first languague cannot write it that well:P
Back to top Go down
unchosen
Admin

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:00 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://ryupets.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Empty

Back to top Go down