NEW TEMP FORUMS: Ryupets Temporary Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lexiah Writer Application [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexiah

Lexiah Writer Application  [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lexiah Writer Application [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed]   Lexiah Writer Application  [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 pm

-Name: Alex or Lexi

-Experience: I did work at Zerapia, but I was sick for a week, and was fired, because I didn't leave a notice ._. . And I tried working for BoC but I couldn't find anything to write, there was no work to be done, and a head writer wasn't fond of me, so I had to force myself to quit.

-Examples of work
-A mock (made up) pet description:
-- Spider like pet with an abdomen that is a "fishbowl" --
In the desolate desert that is Thuxor, the Spinatra thrive. They bury themselves underground to escape the heat and to keep their loyal fish partners alive, feasting on small insects. When the hottest season of the year comes upon Thuxor, the Spinatra migrate to the ice caps, digging underground towards water. After mating, the female lays her eggs on the water surface of the underground lakes. Fish living in the lakes lay their eggs within the insect's for safe keeping, some of the hatched fish make their way into the eggs of the insect's, nestling in and eventually becoming a part of the insect itself! As the Spinatra matures, the fish, too matures, and eventually, the Spinatra is forced to eat the fish, which has become a parasite.

-- Caterpillar like pet --
Above the treetops of Somber Grove Traiman flutter. Down beneath the trees baby Traiman feed on leaves, fattening themselves up for their up and coming transformation. Making a cocoon over their bodies, the baby sleeps, waking up days later to reveal two front limbs and a brand new pair of wings. The wings and the limbs of the Traiman continue to grow throughout its lifetime. As well as wings this insect has a mace like appendage on the end of it’s tail, giving it the ability to slam foes out of the sky or trees. The senses of the Traiman are extraordinary, the two feelers on its face make up for its poor vision, and also give a sense of smell.

-Item descriptions:
Scythe- A long wooden staff with a sharp curved blade at the top, originally used for harvesting crops.
Mango- A green and red coloured fruit with lush tangy yellow flesh, great as salsa!
Fox Plushie - An adorable little fox plushie, what a lovely fluffy tail he has!
Red Potion- It seems to be a glass container filled with a thick, gooey, red concoction. I wouldn't be too sure if you should let your pet drink it <<---- Possibly too long?
Glamor Fan- Oh wow! What an amazing blue fan encrusted with beautiful diamonds, only meant for a princess.

-Short Story
-- Concept of werewolves for a novel. Yes I am from the Us but I use u's in my colours.

My dear child it seems that a world of equal existence and tranquility is impossible. It rains blood not water, the night sky is nothing but musty smoke. I have never seen so many colours in the setting sun, it seems they are nothing but artificial preservatives waiting for the humans to release more, this isn’t what it was meant to be dear child. The sunset was meant to be of less colour, more of the black and navy that was glazed there, it was there for a reason.

They are the only time chain left from that time, but they were locked up, locked into a forest that the humans cannot even locate with their weak naked eyes. They howl together only once a sixth month, they seem to be lost from their pack until that time. They howl for the kill, the shriek of a wounded caribou seems to bring them out, the sudden feel of dark blood matting the fur on their muzzles arouses them, but the animal prey have been struck out of the land, protected as though they can not defend themselves, the humans do not understand that those of the weaker chain sacrifice themselves to revive the higher chain, to keep the world in balance.

Now as humans, we ourselves have to beware them, beware the howl of one wolf, for it means that death of a human has been committed. Drug into the invisible forest by curiosity then ambushed, the one howl symbolizes that the soul is been taken from their very heart, mind, and senses. Many are drawn into the sound of the howl, the wolf never eats a carcass so it is not in need to run from a curious human. Digging a trench into the ground the wolf creates the burial ground, that of which are lightly sifted with dirt, bodies still exposed, even the worst of the predators knows not to seek nourishment from a wolf’s trench, for it is it’s lifeline, the more bodies collected the more immortal, the more it is feared, the more it has the right to create a pack and receive the venom that will turn others into beast..

Beware of the rings my child, beware of the rings that, on a human, signal the beast within. Beware the rings show the meanings of: Love, Loath, Sound, Smell, Blood, Allegiance, and most definitely the ring of Black Lust, the pack leaders ring, he is never a good sign. Many have tried to take these rings, or worse kill the pack leader, none have prevailed, he is the immortal of the pack, a true envied force.

-- Alex
Back to top Go down
anoer

Lexiah Writer Application  [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexiah Writer Application [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed]   Lexiah Writer Application  [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed] EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 am

Goodluck lexiah or alex =]
Back to top Go down

Lexiah Writer Application [Just for later; I'm aware it's closed]
Page 1 of 1